"stretch limo"

"stretch limo"
This is how I roll....

Monday, August 29, 2011

Start of something new

I've tried blogging back in the day but just couldn't get it right. I was always wondering, "Who would want to read what I write?", "What insight do I have or what's so compelling that I could write about everyday?" ....and here's what I've discovered, I don't have to write everyday, life in general is compelling enough and people don't have to read what I write (although more than once people have asked that I create one).

So a few months back I became car-less in L.A., I know I know, oh the horror!! Let me tell you, you have not lived life to the fullest until you've ridden public transportation in L.A. The stories I reveal are true and if I had names they would not be changed nor hidden.

So journey with me through the streets of L.A. I hope you enjoy the L.A. Bus Chronicles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment